[WriteLog] WRITELOG REMOTE NET FRAMEWORK UNHANDLED EXECPTION

Tom Georgens tomgeorgens15 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 15:23:53 EST 2018

I have seen some basic conditions produce these complicated sounding messages.

When you bring up the control site, make sure the IP address, port,  password and certificate are all correct.  Also, make sure that there is an entry in the boxes for sound board audio and mic.  IIRC, WL does not like these left blank.

GL Tom W2SC