[WriteLog] WRITELOG REMOTE NET FRAMEWORK UNHANDLED EXECPTION

KH6GMP kh6gmp at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Dec 21 14:44:38 EST 2018

I  am running latest version of Writelog on two Windows Ten computers,
Writelog works fine on the PC connected to rig but when I go to the
other PC to open "Writelog Control Site" an error box opens that says
"Microsoft .Net Framework - unhandled exception has occurred in your
application" and gives me option to quit or continue. I have done all
the net framework repairs and it didnt help, is there a fix for this
problem available?
ALOHA de KH6GMP
Kailua Kona HI