[WriteLog] MMttY jitter

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:22:53 EST 2018

There has been a discussion about this recently over on the RTTY list.
Summary is that jitter makes the decoder at the other work harder by
reducing SNR, but when conditions are good you won't know the difference.
I've also been using the same setup as yours successfully, but I'm looking
at other ways like TinyFSK for several reasons - 73 jeff wk6i

look at the discussion, it was within the last couple weeks or so.