[WriteLog] CW Red Box question

I2SVA - Alessandro i2sva at i2sva.it
Tue Mar 13 12:17:25 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I run WL 12.26 on Windows 10 and have the following issue relevant to the Red Box in the entry windows when using %C in CW.

- If I press the F key the Red Box appears and I can correct/complete the call on the fly

- If I push Enter (having set Enter=send Exchange/QRZ) the cursor moves to the next field and the call is immediately sent (from the same F key) without any Red Box and therefore is not possible to correct/complete it on the fly.

Can anyone help me in solving this issue?

Thanks, 73

Alessandro, I2SVA