[WriteLog] CQ WPX SSB Serial Number Editing?

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 29 11:32:14 EDT 2018

You can try defaulting the keyboard shortcuts by going to Keyboard Shortcuts and clicking on the Set to Default button just to make sure. If you use any shortcuts, you will have to put them back in. OR
You can always save your settings into an INI file before defaulting. If that doesn't fix the issue, then reload the INI file.
Importing and Exporting INI settings are done from the opening screen when WriteLog is first started.
Don AA5AU