[WriteLog] CQ WPX SSB Serial Number Editing?

Rich rwnewbould at comcast.net
Thu Mar 29 15:43:55 EDT 2018

Well I figured it out.   It was not the keyboard shortcuts.   It was
related to the font size of the entry window.   I changed the font size
of the entry window which worked fine, however if you do a save
configuration the cursor does not resize properly nor does it appear at
the correct spot on in the window.  So where I thought the cursor was
and where the cursor thought it was were not the same.  It is not really
an issue unless you try to edit an entry.

I went back and loaded several contests and found that i can reproduce
the issue in any contest module.

So after resizing the entry window you must do a Save Config

Thanks for your help Don

Rich