[WriteLog] Flex / SO2R Audio

Robert Hess w1rh at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 15:04:52 EDT 2018

Question regarding using Writelog with a Flex 6700 operating SO2R:
I want to hear the audio for slice A in one ear and slice B in the other ear.  I can do this by going into the menu and choosing split audio but once I toggle from A to B, the audio in A is muted and vice-versa.  Is this a bug or something I'm doing wrong?
I still prefer Writelog over N1MM.  Far too many crashes when I use N1MM, but I have been using it for SO2R due to the audio issue with Writelog.
Any suggestions appreciated.
BobW1RH