[WriteLog] Flex / SO2R Audio

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 17:39:26 EDT 2018

hi Bob - It has to do with how you switch between A and B. What you
describe is the default behavior.

I'm doing this from memory but I think the functions you want are
EntryKbdFocusDownNoPhones and EntryKbdFocusUpNoPhones.

Go into Keyboard Shortcuts and map two keys to these commands. You could
just remap the up and down arrow.

I think these are the ones that leave the headphones alone. If not, they
are in there someplace.

KB jeff wk6i