[WriteLog] Message breakdown

geoff plucknett geoffg4fka at virginmedia.com
Mon Nov 26 18:01:38 EST 2018

Thanks Jon and other contributors. It doesn't sound like it is specifically a WL issue so I won't carry on the debate here. I have some microHAM boxes that I used with the previous rig (756 ProIII) and never had the problem with that setup so will consider using them if I can't find another solution.

Geoff