[WriteLog] Filter changing

Doug Nelson dougn1 at me.com
Mon Oct 1 16:51:17 EDT 2018

I have my RTTY filter bandwidth set at 200Hz on my 7610 and 7600.  Not sure how long this has been going on, but became aware during the CQWW that if I double clicked on a call in the bandmap, or anywhere on the left side of the bandmap, the RTTY filter bandwidth would jump to 500 Hz.  It can be returned to 200 Hz with a push of the filter button.  This is on both radios.  Anyone else seeing this?

I was running v12.30 during the contest, but just upgraded to 12.32.  No change.  Running Windows 7.  Also tried a different contest module.  No change.

Thanks….Doug….K6HGF