[WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 189, Issue 6

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Sun Sep 9 15:51:21 EDT 2018

That's a great solution. I didn't know about that either.

What I find useful is the "Swap VFO" function.  I try to keep one VFO near
the high end of activity and the other low. Then just swap VFOs. It usually
puts me back on the same "round table" frequency I just left two minutes
ago but now there are new guys there. At least near the beginning it means
almost no tuning around. I just have to twiddle my thumbs waiting for the
end of their QSO to pounce. Tuning around gives you something to do, but
isn't necessarily faster.

Sorry I wasn't able to participate yesterday. Wife had a hula competition
that lasted all day.

Aloha, Alan  AD6E / KH6TU