[WriteLog] Issue with DigiRite

Ron Lodewyck rwlodewyck at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 16:48:15 EDT 2019

In the last Friday WW-DIGI contest practice I called CQ a lot - well actually, all my QSOs originated with my CQ. I was running 500 watts to a yagi so I received a fair number of responses to my CQ.  A couple of times I had three or four stations call me at the same time. DigiRite did as expected and put all the stations in the “QSOs in Progress” pane in order decoded. Cool. But I noticed that one or more of the stations in this list were never worked yet they were logged and disappeared from the list before they were ever called by me or worked. As a result, there are several QSOs in my log which were not valid QSOs because they were never completed.

Did anyone else observe this?
Did I do something, or forget to do something, to have this happen?

Thanks and 73,
Ron N6EE

Sent from my iPhone