[WriteLog] Timed CQ - voice file issue

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 18 13:18:14 EST 2019

 Jamie, I just tested this set up for the 160 meter SSB contest module on my Windows 7 laptop and it worked fine. There is no issue using auto CQ on canned voice files, ESC to stop, then playing any other function keys after that. I'm running a beta 12.37 version but I don't think it makes a difference.
Occasionally the bandmap will break on a Windows 10 update. The fix for that is to re-run the last update. Try re-installing the last version you have installed and see if it fixes the problem. No need to uninstall anything. Just run the last update and try again. Let us know.
I'll try this tonight on my Windows 10 machine at home if I get a chance. Thanks to you I have all kinds of voice files recorded for WriteLog!
Don AA5AU