[WriteLog] Install WL on a new computer and copy configuration stuff over to it.

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Tue Feb 19 22:14:56 EST 2019

I am still using V11.30C on my main ham computer and need to set up WL on a new computer. I have the full install files for 11.29 as well as my registration key for it.

I would like to have the new installation perform exactly as on the old computer with all my keyboard shortcuts, etc. After doing the basic install on the new machine, what configuration files ( ini files, etc) do I need to transfer to the new machine and where do I find them on the old one?

TIA

Jerry W4UK