[WriteLog] v12.35c commport question

robert wa1fcn at charter.net
Tue Jan 1 16:33:01 EST 2019

GA Jim

         Lets see if I can help......  I use MicroHam  but MicroHam
DigiKeyer.    I am only

         asking questions now....  first do you have Comport 10 setup in
Virtual ports

         in MicroHam device router ?  In writelog ( My version also 12.35c )

         do you have in Ports setup CW Com 10 checked with no rig ?

          K1EL checked  under Keyer Types ? This works fine for CW on my
rig  FT1000               Mark5.

          If you want to call on phone be glad to try any help.   205
6480567

                     BoB WA1FCN