[WriteLog] v12.35c commport question

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Wed Jan 2 18:08:32 EST 2019

Have you checked the example configuration file for MK and Writelog
(in Router -> Help | Download Documents or on-line in the MK area
at www.microHAM-USA.com/Support.html)?

*DO NOT* attempt to use the same port for the radio and CW (K1EL
Winkey).  Also confirm that "COM PTT" for all Ports is set to NO.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV