[WriteLog] WL with AirSpy HF+ SDR

Tom Georgens tomgeorgens15 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 16:50:39 EDT 2019

Hi Kirk

I have been using Writelog with a funcubePro+ and a RTL-SDR for a over a year with no issues.  I have also successfully connected an Air Spy, but I don’t own one and do not recall the model.

The RTL- SDR has a complicated driver install process, but I got it to work reliably.   The FunCube required a specific extio file and did not work with the most recent one.  In a recent post, Wayne said it now worked with the most recent version, but I have not had a chance to try it.  I can send you the one I use if you want, but off the reflector

Have you tried any of the dongles with other software like HDSDR?

Also, does it not work at all, or are certain functions not working?

Tom W2SC

Sent from my iPad