[WriteLog] WriteLog 12.39 now available
steve at n9oh.com
Thu May 16 13:48:31 EDT 2019
WriteLog version 12.39 is a free upgrade for anyone who has purchased the full version of WriteLog since April 2018.
If you are running an earlier version, go here to purchase a new registration code: http://writelog.com/ordering
New in version 12.39 since 12.38:
* Update GA QSO Party cabrillo output
* Add Arizona QSO Party
* Update AZQP, PAQP, and NVQP in-state modules for each to accept each other’s county abbreviations as aliases for their state. Those QSO parties all run concurrently.
* Band Map and DigiRite waterfalls use 1000+ colors
* Band Map min and max replaced by range and max.
* In-state TXQP, CAQP, PAQP, KYQP modules all now export LOTW overriding any US_STATE that might be specified in the staring TQSL Location, whether it is present or whether it is correct.
For more information, read the help file in WriteLog.
12.39 upgrade installers are available here:
Updating to 12.39 does not automatically update the necessary multiplier files. You must also File/update-data-files in WriteLog to download them. For anyone choosing to run WriteLog without upgrading, you still want to File/update-data-files in WriteLog to get the multiplier updates.
Steve N9OH & Wayne W5XD
More information about the WriteLog