[WriteLog] Patch for WriteLog's WW Digi Contest module for 2019 posted

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Sun Sep 1 21:40:41 EDT 2019

WriteLog versions prior to 12.43E generated a Cabrillo file with SNR in the Sent and Received exchange fields (along with Grid Square) because that's what the initial WW Digi rules published.  WriteLog, and other software, was admirably quick to support the contest, then we changed the rules and the Cabrillo template.  WriteLog's response was to update the Cabrillo template in the next version (12.43) and to provide a patch file that is easily installed on prior versions.

Without either of these solutions, the WW Digi Cabrillo file has SNRs in it and the log submittal process chokes.

Ed W0YK