[WriteLog] digirite issues during the WW

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 2 10:19:31 EDT 2019

Jeff wrote "Over in the WSJT groups I see that it is considered poor
practice to transmit on the RX frequency - which I can see because someone
could already be using the other cycle."

I never picked up on that and I don't agree that transmitting on the other
station's TX frequency is poor practice. I typically don't do it, but I
don't see anything wrong with it.

Don AA5AU