[WriteLog] digirite issues during the WW

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 15:59:50 EDT 2019

Ed I think you (and I for my own special ways of doing things) are a
special case... most users are not mouse-ambidextrous. I was thinking more
of a typical user, and one who maybe uses a trackpad for its ergonomics,
like I do day to day.

On my track pad a right click is effected by a two finger press. A bit
awkward and sometimes I don't get both fingers down cleanly.

I can't speak for how other trackpads do it.

You're not going to get me to argue against the function. It's clearly
useful! :)

73 jeff wk6i