[WriteLog] Writelog RTTY messages

Jim Johnson jim at kc4hw.com
Tue Sep 3 17:23:26 EDT 2019

Hey Kevin, thanks for the help.

OK, first of all, I ask one of my local friends to check my diddle and he heard my diddle and did not hear any delay in my messages.  So guess the delay has to have something to do with the computer/operating system.  So perhaps it has only taken 71+ years for me to figure out that I shouldn't worry about things that I can't do anything about...  hi hi

Now for the diddle issue for some reason and I don't know why, I obviously had deleted the comport in uRouter for the FSK setup.   Reset that and then rebooted the system and all is good.  I usually try to keep a directory with snips of all the setups for the different operating that I do, but for some reason I could not find the one for WL MTTY RTTY Setup.  Hell I might have deleted it... who in the heck knows..

Anyway, thanks again for the help!  "We all need a little help from our friends!"

Take care.

Jim/KC4HW