[WriteLog] CW Jitters

Randy Thompson k5zd at outlook.com
Sun Aug 2 21:37:52 EDT 2020

The examples all show screen shots so that is probably not much help for you.

Make sure the MicroHam software specifies a port for WinKey.

In Writelog, go to ports and set CW keyer type to K1EL Winkey.  Leave SO2R Control set to none.

Set the radio button for CW to the com port that you specified in the MicroHam software.

That should get you to the point that CW messages are keying things.

You say it works for N1MM+ so have to figure it is something the WriteLog setup.

Randy K5ZD