[WriteLog] CW Jitters

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sun Aug 2 19:40:49 EDT 2020

As documented in the example configurations for microKEYER,
microKEYER II, CW Keyer, and DigiKeyer II, the CW choice is
K1EL WinKeyer.  The example configurations have been available
for more than 10 years (or since the particular interface
was first introduced whichever is more recent).

The example configurations are available in Support area
(www.microham-usa.com/Support.html) of the microHAM-USA
web site.

The example configurations are also available within Router
(Help -> Download Documents).

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV