[WriteLog] REMOTE

Robert W5AJ woodr90 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 14:13:39 EDT 2020

Jay,  Thanks!!

At the rig computer, using the Writelog soundboard mixer program, found the
"Right" or top radio in my case had no audio setup in the mixer program.
fixed.   Added a desktop shortcut to Writelog Soundboard Mixer.

Now have nice audio at the control site!!   Thanks AGN!

Setup is Win7 Pro, both locations.  On the external USB sound devices, have
seen them change in setup if the usb cable is unplugged and then plugged
back into a different USB port.   Also, the computer at the rig site is
"Green", no CPU fan.  Quiet operation, the CPU is not a powerful gaming
type option.

73 W5AJ