[WriteLog] REMOTE

Jay ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 10:47:51 EDT 2020

Well you missed most of the key stuff that would need to be examined.
What OS on control and remote computers.  I find that controlling volume
on remotes is fairly interesting to say the least.  I don't use Remote
PC I use Writelog or I use Teamviewer.

I do find with Teamviewer that what works one time doesn't work all the
time.

RemAud by DF3CB seems to be a solid Audio program and I have used it for
years.  Both Receive and Transmit Audio with PTT.

A lot of writelog depends on Sound Board Mixer Control program found in
the writelog files menu.

Windows 10 if that's what you are using is a PITA.  A lot of audio stuff
is done with permissions.

You say external USB sound cards -- that uinder windows would/could be a
major problem as they change ever time the power is cycled.  Much like
external USB serial ports.  There is a windows program USBDeview that
you can google and find that might be of help.

Working on remote stuff is an adventure.

73 WS7I