[WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 216, Issue 6

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Mon Dec 7 14:03:29 EST 2020

Evidently only Don, AA5AU and myself have this problem. Don is trying to
figure this out.

Did anyone else find this problem?  That is, using the WL RTTY RU module,
QSOs are logged normally except the DGTL field is blank. When the file is
output to ADIF or Cabrillo, the mode shows RTTY / RY.

I used WL 12.53E and DigiRite 2.2.2.11
Don is using WL 12.55G and DigiRite 2.2.2.11   (same as Ed below)

73, Alan  AD6E / KH6TU