[WriteLog] FTdx 5000 low monitor audio

Keith Beebe W3KB keith at w3kb.net
Wed Dec 16 20:54:52 EST 2020

Mine is a homebrew RTTY interface.  Have had it for years on several rigs.

Don't know what else to tell you. The audio level using the Monitor volume control on the rig sounds fine here.

You must have the MONI switch on and then control the volume via the Moni inner knob of the Moni/Proc volume control on the rig front panel.

Keith W3KB