[WriteLog] WPX with 2 radios 2 keyboards question

Arunas, LY2IJ ly2ij1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 15:28:00 EDT 2020

Hi,
I used one computer with two radios, two keyboards, two bandmas.
Left and right. Assisted.
Things went very smoothly when I removed %X at start of the message.
Only one strange thing:

-I CQ (manually) on Right radio and click on Lefts radio bandmap spot.
-Left radio jumps to spot freq, as it should be. CQ is not interrupted.
-a) if I call spotted station with Left keyboard - Left radio is keyed as
should be
but - if I don't call that station immediately but want to continue CQ with
Right radio and press F1 on Right keyboard - Left radio is keyed! Both
keyboards work for Left radio now.

I have to mouse click on the Right entry window to "return" Right keyboard
to the right radio.

Anything to configure? Or?

Other small issue  - serial number is always assigned when I click on
bandma (or spot).
Not every spot is heard or called or answers.
Can be a huge number of wasted numbers. If I type in callsign - number is
not reserved until I start calling station - hit F4 or similar.
Can number reservation be done the same way for calls from bandmap?

73
73 Arunas LY2IJ/ LY5E in contest