[WriteLog] Field Day Sections

Robert woodr90 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 20:39:12 EDT 2020

Bob,

writelog version 12.50H ->  no problem logging PE or telling the software I
was in PE

a popular software vendor stated they had to do a revision because of "PE"
but I was unable to find any supporting change on ARRL web page
(Aka, operated RU from PE years ago and writelog handled PE/contest
perfectly)

the multiplier in FD is POWER multiplier
Best I can tell from rules
Qs x power multiplier is score before bonus

http://www.arrl.org/files/file/Field-Day/2020/1_61-2020%20Rules.pdf

73 W5AJ

Robert
Midland, Texas