[WriteLog] F Keys not working for FD

Jon Suehiro nn5t at attglobal.net
Sat Jun 27 16:48:05 EDT 2020

Randy, I am in the same condition.  WL 12.50H

If I go back to 2020 WPX CW file on WL, then CW keying works with
CW-Rttyrite.

(Ports setting was saved in configuration.)

I started the new WPX, browse 2020 WPX CW message with CW-Rttyrite, no
problem.

I recall 2020 ARRL June VHF Contest with CW-Rttyrite, CW won't key TS-890.
I am so sure this was working last month.

If I kills the CW-Rittyrite screen but no port change at all, WL keys K1EL
Winkey (microHAM DKII) no problem.

With CW Display (without Rittyrite), no problem on CW keying.

I open the new Field Day, recall the CW exact message from 2020 WPX CW ---

	If no other window, CW keying no problem.

	With CW Display, CW keying no problem.

	With CW-Rittyrite, no CW keying.

I guess I am lazy so I can use the DUPE check by CW-Rittyrite instead of
typing the calls and was working till last VHF Contest.  Now not working on
VHF Contest (and FD).

I don't know if Windows last major update with new Microsoft Edge really
messed up a part of WL with Rittyrite function or not.

Jon NN5T