[WriteLog] Temporary Rule Waivers Announced for 2020 ARRL Field Day

marsh at ka5m.net marsh at ka5m.net
Sat May 30 13:33:33 EDT 2020

About scoring Class 1D to Class 1D QSOs:

I sent an e-mail to WriteLog Support asking if WriteLog would be updated for
FD 2020 to score Class 1D to Class 1D QSOs.

The reply said WriteLog already incorrectly did that and so this year it
would be "right".

The WriteLog version I'm using, 12.49E, will log Class 1D to Class 1D QSOs,
but scores those QSOs as  zero (0) points.

No worries, I'll be operating in Class 1E. I was asking for others.

Marsh, KA5M