[WriteLog] some post WAE RTTY thoughts etc.

Randy Thompson k5zd at outlook.com
Mon Nov 16 21:02:17 EST 2020

Let's say 2 or 3 messages get garbled so much you can't tell if it is 2 or 3 or even 4 that you missed.  So you have to guess how many boxes to skip.  Then you find you are wrong.  Now you have a bunch of messages in the wrong boxes.

Maybe I should ask the organizer of WAE how they check QTC messages.  If the order doesn't matter, then it would be a lot easier!

Randy