[WriteLog] WL Spots question

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Nov 30 17:03:33 EST 2020

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 2:55 PM Kevin Rowett K6TD wrote:

> Another solution…”front’ yoor spotting with VE7CC, and use that app to connect to multiple clusters (that provide RBN spots).

I was going to suggest the same thing.  Start here:

    http://www.bcdxc.org/ve7cc/

I had a number of temporary disconnects over the weekend, but this
program always reconnected and shows the missed DX spots.  I think the
retry interval is one minute.  I also have connections to three
different nodes in case one of them goes down.  In fact, I stopped
receiving RBN spots from VE7CC very early in the contest, so I typed
"set/skimmer" in my W0MU connection and they flowed for the rest of
the contest.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us