[WriteLog] WL Remote Question

Jamie Dupree jamie.dupree at verizon.net
Tue Feb 9 08:12:50 EST 2021

I'm sure that I'm missing something basic, so maybe someone can help point me in the right direction.

I finally figured out how to connect to my shack PC, to get the audio, etc.

But I can't figure out how to save the setup through the WL Remote Control.  Each time I open and close the program, I hit 'Save Configuration' and save the WL file - but every time I re-open to connect, I have to re-set the layout, re-set which radio gets Rem1 and Rem2, etc.

What am I missing and / or doing wrong?  Thanks.

73 Jamie NS3T