[WriteLog] Remote help

Jamie Dupree jamie.dupree at verizon.net
Tue Feb 9 18:30:11 EST 2021

Could someone help decipher this WL Remote error message for me?

I get it after going into Sound Board Options | Choose Devices on the shack computer.

"Failed to start Remote Sound Server.

WriteLog Sound SSL server failed to start: bind: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted."

I can connect to my shack computer just fine.  My audio comes through to my control site laptop, but I am unable to separate the Left and Right radio audio, even though it is just fine in the shack.

Thanks 73 NS3T