[WriteLog] MMTTY Audio Levels W Flex 6600M

John Desmond johnk0tg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 13:41:58 EST 2021

Thanks,  I have been messing with the levels, but they do not have the same
effect when in standalone as they do in WL.

I just found that if I go to Advanced Sound Options under the sound
settings in windows, that there is a RTTY Control Panel slider.  I can
change the level there.  But it has no effect with the choppy audio I get
under running MMTTY in WL as it did with MMTTY stand alone.

Yesterday, I thought the issue was that I could not change the level under
WL.  Now I found a way to do that.  When I slid the slider in standalone,
it fixed the choppy audio.  When I do it now running under WL, it does not
change the choppyness, but does change the level.  So now I'm looking to
find the issue with choppy audio under WL and not on MMTTY.

Does the WL Flex driver do anything audio wise?  IT seem DAX has no control
over levels.under WL.  The TXStream always shows busy under WL whether I am
TX or not.  Looks normal in standalone mode.

I hope on some level this makes sense.

TNX es 73, John  K0TG