[WriteLog] Russian DX issues

Jamie Dupree jamie.dupree at verizon.net
Sat Mar 20 14:24:38 EDT 2021

Several things to note - maybe others are seeing something similar:
1) After a few hours of Russian DX, my spots via WL Telnet suddenly stopped.  Efforts to get it running again failed.  I re-started the program, re-started the shack computer, reinstalled WL, all to no avail.   I am running WL 12.55.

I checked my laptop which has WL on it as well - and it also would not load spots through the Telnet.  Seems like an odd coincidence.

2) The Russian DX module sends errant numbers to the online scoreboards.
+ Contestonline scoreboard doubles the number of phone QSO's, but has the score correct
+ The CQContest.net scoreboard does not show any QSO number, but shows correct number of mults.

Anyone with ideas on #1, please let me know.  I don't know why spots would suddenly stop.
73 Jamie NS3T