[WriteLog] Internet logbook errors.

Wayne, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Thu Mar 25 22:44:54 EDT 2021

This problem has been tracked down to a problem entry in the "INET"
column that WriteLog's internet logbook adds. There isn't a way to
positively diagnose what caused the "problem entry" but it likely was
this sequence:

  In WriteLog, do  File/New to create a new logbook.
  Log some QSOs.
  Now do a "Connect to Internet Logbook"...those existing QSOs might
have the problem.

Work around: Don't do the above order. Connect to Internet Logbook
before logging any QSOs.
The only work around after getting into the situation described (Get log
summary failed. Restarting!) is for you to figure out which QSOs are the
problem and delete them in WriteLog AND then restart the internet
logbook server.

The problems caused by the specific sequence above will be fixed in a
future WriteLog release.

Wayne