[WriteLog] Internet logbook errors.

Gordon LaPoint gordon.lapoint at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 08:44:48 EDT 2021

I am still having problems with the internet log, if a station
disconnects for any reason and tries to reconnect I get the same error
showing in the network status window:

Received Session ID.
Exchange fields registered.
Get log summary failed. Restarting!

This did not happen with previous uses , I think prior to version 12.56c.

I will try later this week to install a prior version and see if that fixes this problem
Thanks,
Gordon - N1MGO