[WriteLog] Lose of ability to send wav files

Steve Forst numbnutz33 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 27 10:52:44 EDT 2021

Check your sound devices in Windows sound devices.

While I don't send wav files via a sound card, as a blind op I  rely on
Writelog's ability to  give some speech readout  as I move around the
entry fields, especially a "dupe" warning.

I found the recent Windows update hosed my sound cards, making the
TS-890 internal sound card the "default" and  even changing it's name.
I had previously named it"TS-890" but it name reverted back to  "USB
codek".  Also all the entries in Writelog's sound board mixer control
were lost.

It was just a matter of changing  the default sound card and re-doing
the sound board mixer control entries.    Nice to have my dupe warning
back.  Thank you Microsoft.

73, Steve KW3A