[WriteLog] Uncontrollable frequency scanning V12.58

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 28 22:17:22 EDT 2021

You can do this if you want or wait until you hear from Wayne.

The only way to know for sure if it's the upgrade that is causing the issue
is to uninstall it and re-install the last full version you have. You won't
lose any settings if you uninstall and re-install. I have done it a few
times over the years.

Reinstall the last full version you have then update to the version you were
running before v12.58 and see if the problem reappears. If all is good, then
run the 12.58 update again. If the problem returns, then you know it's a
problem with the update. If the problem is the update, then you can always
issue.

Don AA5AU