[WriteLog] INI file puzzle

Jay ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 17:51:42 EST 2022

Jerry

All of your writelog entries are in it.

However, it would be much easier just to spend the $35 and get a current
Version 12.

Can't recall if 11 used the registry but probably so.  Here is a small
snipet of my .ini file.

[AudioReview]
WaveOutDevice=Icom Xmt 7510 (2- USB Audio COD

[BandMap]
DefaultTimeoutSeconds=1200
MenuOn=1
X=1104
Y=4
W=175
H=893
Color1=0xff00ff
Color2=0xff00
Color3=0xff
Color4=0xffff
Color5=0xffff00
Color6=0xff00ff
BkColor=0x0
DialColor=0xff00
ShowBandEdges=1
LimitToBandEdges=0
FaceName=Consolas
FontHeight=-12
FontWeight=400
FontFamily=49
FrequencyIncreasesUp=0
InitialSpectralResolution=2

[BandMap2]
X=-1
Y=-1
W=175
H=682

[Configuration]
WaveFileLocation=C:\Users\admin\Documents\WriteLog\WaveFiles\
RecordingLocation=C:\Users\admin\Documents\WriteLog\AudioRecording\
DataFiles=C:\Users\admin\Documents\WriteLog\contest\
RigPollInterval=150
DisableCommPTT=NO