[WriteLog] WriteLog version 12 does not open in Windows 11

Scot Herrick scot at k9jy.com
Mon Feb 7 17:27:32 EST 2022

Hi everyone,

I apparently made the mistake of upgrading to Windows 11. WriteLog will now not load. I get an error message that says ‘document will not load.’

I went back to the WriteLog site and downloaded the program again and attempted to reinstall it, but I get the same result after it says the installation completes.

WSJT works fine in Windows 11.

Have I committed the fatal error and now have to figure out how to go back to Windows 10???

Thanks…Scot, K9JY