[WriteLog] K9JY WriteLog site update - domain issue fixed

Scot Herrick scot at k9jy.com
Tue Apr 11 14:46:37 EDT 2023

All,

The problem of k9jy.com resolving to k9jy.com/blog appears to be fixed. It was not a DNS issue as I thought, but I think Squarespace just needed time to propagate the site across its servers, which is from where the home page is fed.

So, https://k9jy.com should now work.

The Certificate is still processing. I'm being told up to 72-hours to get it set up with the clock starting this morning. Up until then, you will either get some message that the site isn't safe and your browser will ask you if you really, really want to go to the site. Answer yes.

Cheers...Scot, K9JY