[WriteLog] Self Spotting in ARRL DX Contest

Jay ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:34:56 EST 2023

As in all things Writelog.  In HELP.  Type in cluster in the search box.

Under Single Operator it tells you.  I suspect that works.

If you telnet to a VE7CC cluster the command UNSET/DX turns off all
spots coming to you.

SET/DX turns it back on.  wwv still works so sh/wwv gets you the last 5 wwv.

Jay WS7I
Sysop ws7i-1 ve7cc clsuter at ws7i.ewarg.org 7300