[WriteLog] Spot blacklist

Jamie Dupree jamie.dupree at verizon.net
Mon Feb 20 10:27:34 EST 2023

Usually I just ignore bad spots during a contest, but I tried this weekend to add bad calls to the blacklist - both via the packet spot window, and on the actual bandmap.

The blacklist worked for the packet spot window - but I kept seeing those same bad calls on my bandmap, even after I right-clicked on the spot and clicked on blacklist spots of selected stations.  (One example is that EB7A kept popping up as B7A.)  It's no big deal, but I would just like to figure out how to stop that from happening on the bandmap.
I'm sure that I am just missing something.  If someone can point me the right way, I would appreciate the help.
73 Jamie NS3T