[WriteLog] Bandmap

Jamie Dupree jamie.dupree at verizon.net
Tue Feb 21 07:22:24 EST 2023

When stations appear on the Writelog bandmap, you can right-click on the call, and a menu appears.
Among the options are these two choices:
- Blacklist spots of selected stations- Blacklist spotters of selected stations
When I click on either of those options, it is not apparent that anything really happens.  Maybe this was an option which worked many versions ago?
I would like to block certain calls from the bandmap during a contest - but just blocking them on the Packet Spot Window does not stop that call from then appearing on the bandmap.
Does anyone use those options from the bandmap?
73 Jamie NS3T