[WriteLog] Learning WL: INI Mysteries no longer as mysterious

Tom Georgens tomgeorgens15 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 08:01:26 EST 2023

Thanks all for the clarification on the registry.  Somehow, I thought I recalled that there was a file in the appdata or virtual store.  I may have been mistaken.  It is absolutely true that the settings are in the registry and I have edited them directly when when working with Wayne on an issue.

The net is the same.  making configuration changes in the application are not saved in the ini file unless you export them back.

GL

Tom

Sent from my iPad