[WWYC] HF NET

Hrle Hrle" <hrle@rkp.ice.hr
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 14:09:23 +0100

Hi there folks,
As I see Goiran is not much in mood and as there is no contests this weekend
we must make our HF Net running. I saw that some people agreed with 17Z..
okey... then Sunday (26.12.) 17Z on 14325 (i know most of you like CW but
this time SSB :) ) and maybe we can skip to 15m later around 18Z to check
out if NA's & SA's can join us.
That's about my idea on HF Net... I hope Goran as  Net Leader will give
positive answer on this. :)

I spoked last night (this morning 4 a.m.) with UU2JZ (op at UU5J) and he'll
join us I hope... he's 25... maybe we can get more Ukraine guys in future.
UR3IWA & co.

It's nice seeing Chris and Jason "fighting" for that article. Few days ago
I've read good story from N5NU (about running & S&P in contests) and maybe
Jason could put that on WWYC's web page under the TIPS for contesters. :)

It's all from Croatia, Xmas day in Croatia is rainy :(
73 de WWYC#3 9A6NHH